Monday, August 4, 2008

SCHEDULE

Just in case any of you wanted to know where I'd be and when, since Mom requested it and I thought I'd share: 

FOOD&BEVERAGE-
8/3-8/12: Hotel Restaurants/Room Service  (Tues&Wed off for a conference for local CMTs in Florida/SC/Georgia at our resort property in Naples -yay!) 
8/13-8/16: Kitchen, Stewarding (fancy name for dishwashing...nice attempt at glorifying it, Hyatt...), and Storeroom/Purchasing
8/17-8/23: Banquets and Convention Services

8/25-8/26: Engineering (they fix everything and keep the hotel in working order)
8/27-8/28: Accounting
8/29&9/02: Sales (excited to scope that out because it may be an option for a back-up job down the road when I'm burned out from the Rooms hours)
9/03-9/04: Catering

Then for 11 weeks, starting September 7th until November 22nd.  That's more or less though because if a position opens up for me in the hotel or another one sooner, they'll move things along quicker.  Also, within 60-45 days before my end date (11/22) I should know if this Hyatt will have a position for me, or if I'll have to be relocated. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni, So glad you have a blog,
I love hearing what you are doing, how do you ever keep track when you are in so many areas? Great to have your Mom here for a good visit. Take care, we love you.
Grandma and Grandpa